After enrollment has been confirmed by Good Shepherd Learning Center, the next step for new students is to complete the online registration forms. An online registration link will be provided upon confirmation of enrollment for the 2021-2022 school year.
New students must submit the Health-Care Professional’s
Statement and a *validated copy of your child’s immunization record to the
must be validated with the physician’s signature (or stamp) and name and
address of the practice.
Health Care Professional's Statement
All new students enrolled for the 2021-2022 school year must
complete the online Registration Form by April 1, 2021.
- Create a username and password to use for all
children in your family.
- Complete all fields relevant to your child.
- This form is a legal document. Enter your full
name in the electronic signature field at the bottom. This is a legal
signature. Enter the current date.
- Click the Save Progress button at the bottom if
you have partially completed the form to save all information entered and
- After entering all information appropriate for
your child, you MUST click the Submit button for the document to be legal.
- If you want to register another child, sign in
again with the family username and password and click the Start New button.
Follow the instructions above.
- If you want to update information or register
your child for another year, sign in again and click the Edit button on the row
with the child’s name. Make any changes required. Update the date field next to
the signature field. Click the Submit button.